Helensburgh & Lomond Health and Wellbeing Network has a diverse membership of more than 150 people working or volunteering in the public and third sectors. The Network aims to support anyone in the local community who wants to improve the health and welling of people living in Helensburgh & Lomond and new members are always welcome.
If you are interested in getting involved please contact the coordinator, Audrey Baird (contact details below). There are a number of ways you can choose to participate in the Network:
- ask for your name and email address to be added to the membership list for the Network so you can receive email updates, information from other members and news about funding opportunities;
- provide information to be shared with other Network members;
- get involved in, or start, a partnership project with other Network members;
- attend one or more of the Network partnership meetings that are held four times a year;
- help the Network to identify its priorities for 2018 by submitting ideas for the Network’s Action Plan;
- assist with making decisions around local funding allocations from the Health and Wellbeing Fund;
- attend health and wellbeing development days; and
- help to raise awareness of the Network in the local area.
Grant Funding in 2018
Funding levels for 2018 have not yet been announced and more news will follow shortly. Please read the Network’s work plan below before submitting an application for funding as the plan sets out the Network’s priorities. Applications will be assessed according to how well the projects requiring funding meet those priorities.
In 2017, the Helensburgh and Lomond Health & Wellbeing Network had a fund of £28,303 to allocate locally and more than 20 pubic and third sector applicants received funding to support their projects.
Helensburgh & Lomond Health & Wellbeing Work Plan 2018-2022
Network members met in December 2017 to start work on the new local work plan for the partnership. A draft plan was amended at the Network meeting on March 14. You can view the final draft plan here: FinalDraftH&LWorkplan. If you have any comments on the plan, please email the Network coordinator with your suggestions.
2018 Network Meetings
The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 20 June. More information to follow.
Future meetings are scheduled for Wednesday 26 September and Wednesday 12 December.
2017 Network Meetings
Links to agendas and meeting notes follow.