Argyll and Bute – Local Area Data
This page is updated and maintained by the Public Health Information Team.
Our aim is to be able to provide helpful local area data for the population of Argyll and Bute.
If you have any questions about information on this page please contact – High-UHB.ABPHI@nhs.net
Click the below links to find out more:
Further information and guides
Links for data information:
- National Records of Scotland – https://www.nrscotland.gov.uk/
- Information Services Division – http://www.isdscotland.org/
- Statistics Gov Scot – http://statistics.gov.scot/
- Scottish Government – http://www.gov.scot/Topics/Statistics/Browse
- ScotPho – http://www.scotpho.org.uk/comparative-health/profiles/online-profiles-tool
- SIMD 16 – http://simd.scot/2016/#/simd2016_20pc/BTTTFTT/9/-4.7571/55.9277/
- Scotland Census – http://www.scotlandscensus.gov.uk
Fuel poverty links: