Argyll and Bute Council on behalf of Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership are seeking to appoint 4 workers to meet the following:
- To respond to young people’s health queries posted on the cool2talk website enabling easy access to personalised information or onward referral to appropriate services.
- Maintain and develop a robust network of partners to contact for advice regarding the questions asked by young people.
- Work as part of a team of four Cool2Talk Support Workers who will provide this service and supply relevant information and support to colleagues who are on the rota about services in your nominated locality.
- Have a thorough knowledge of services for support and support pathways which young people can access in Argyll and Bute and Nationally.
- To consult young people in order to develop the service and to evaluate the provision appropriately.
- To work with colleagues in NHS, Local Authority Education and other statutory and voluntary agencies to promote and develop the service
- Contribute to the promotion of the One2One on line counselling service.
Closing date 10/04/2017 @ 12:00
For further information and to apply go to: